Thursday, July 24, 2014

quilt along update

 
Just a little reminder...
If you have joined in the scrap basket quilt along, it's time to send your quilts to Margaret's Hope Chest, if you haven't yet. (I know I still need to ship mine!) Again, the address is:
 
Margaret's Hope Chest
630 Griswold Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
 
The deadline for entries is August 1, 2014 if you want your name thrown into the hat for prizes.
 
 
Also, the first 20 quilts have arrived! If your name is on the list below, MHC has received your quilts.
 
Donna S.
Anita S.
Roberta M.
Sharon V.
Andrea T.
Dona A.
Katie K.
Jamie C.
Wanda D.
Becky M.
Beth S.
Nancy C.
Erin S.
 
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We so appreciate your time, effort and your help! Thank you for sharing HOPE with others!
 
The prize winner for the first round is Katie K. I will continue to post updates as I receive them.
 
Once again, thanks to all of you who have quilted along with me!!!