Last Saturday I was playing with my "uglies". (See this post for reference.) I sewed together a bunch of half square triangles that will finish at a measly 2". I knew better than to throw them in a WIP box. If I did, chances are I would never want to touch them again. So, up on the design wall they went.
Then, I thought, "hmmm, my reclaimed stars would look good with these". I added them in. I like it!
Just for kicks, I added some Kona 9 patches I had laying around for the outside border. Now I LOVE it!
So, 3 WIP's are now ONE! See, it's not about working harder, it's about working smarter. :)
I love that this quilt is progressing nicely and all quite by accident, it seems. I love the traditional feel of it. The goal is to make it into a full size quilt for my brother in law.
On a side note, this is my 777th post! It seems like a great time to say thank you for stopping by, reading and encouraging me through your comments. It really does mean so much. THANK YOU! xoxo