Tuesday, November 13, 2007

wow


Susan said she was sending me a housewarming gift, but I didn't expect THIS! Amy Butler's Midwest Modern book is beautiful and inspiring. And the earrings that she sent (love them!) match the cover. :)

These earrings are fantastic. I am so excited to add more earrings to my fabulous sulu collection. woo-hoo! The blue and red ones will look fab with the shirt that I am wearing today, don't you think?

Man, I feel spoiled. Thanks soooo much Susan! You are a gem of a blogger friend.

------------------
and one more wow...I can't believe how many of you are joining in the quilt-a-long! Thanks for such a positive response.

17 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very nice! I love those earrings!!

Anina said...

You are such a lucky girl!

Roxanne said...

Awesome earrings! Love that shirt!! ;)

Katherine said...

Wow! What a great housewarming gift! Lucky you!

May Britt said...

What a great gift. Of course you desorve to get spoiled. You are so kind to others.
BTW have you posted the quilt I won. I am so afraid it will get lost in the post. So I look in my mailbox every day now LOL

Karyn said...

You lucky, lucky girl!!!

Linda said...

Too cool! That was so nice of her! You indeed are a lucky girl!

dutchcomfort said...

Some wonderful gifts you received. Thanks for organizing the quilt-a-long! Great to see so many joined in!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Susan is so sweet!

Oiyi said...

Great gifts! I am waiting for that book to be delivered.

Janey said...

Wow what a great housewarming gift. I too have that book and love it even though it's not full of patterns it is so inspiring.

Elizabeth said...

Oh those earrings are sooooooo fun! Can't wait to see what you make from that book!

Anonymous said...

hooray for susan! she is a gem - generous and kind. enjoy your gift.

Chara Michele said...

What a wonderful housewarming gift! :)

sulu-design said...

I drooled over this book for a while, and couldn't justify buying it for myself since I'm lacking in the sewing skills department. It just seemed so suited for someone with your amazing talent. I hope it inspires you, in your new midwestern home. Warm wishes as you settle in.

Clair said...

You get some decent mail. Fun for you.

Clair said...

You get some decent mail. Fun for you.