Happy Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday...being thankful is very important to me and it is something that I am diligently working on imparting to my children. It's been a great thanksgiving for me this year and I was reflecting on my many blessings throughout the day.
Here's my list:
1. I am thankful to God, my Creator, and for the beauty of His creation.
2. To His Son, Jesus, who is my Savior.
3. For my husband...what a wonderful man I married!
4. My children...each one brings a bunch of joy to our (loud) family.
5. My home in the country.
6. My washer and dryer.
7. My dishwasher.
8. My new sewing machine!!!
9. My hobbies.
10. My extended family.
11. A bunch of friends...both near and far.
12. A free country to live in.
13. My husband's job.
14. Being a stay at home mom.
15. My hairdresser.
16. My neighbors (many who are also friends).
17. Plenty of food to eat.
18. Plenty of clothes to wear.
19. Blessings too many to count.
Not an all inclusive list by any means....I am blessed beyond measure.