Friday, July 11, 2008
It's D O N E!!!!
I quilted each channel separately, changing the thread color to match each section of fabric. This worked out great. The back is so pretty, but it is impossible to capture it in a photo.
I used brown for the binding because 1. I had it in my stash and 2. I prefer a dark binding over light. (It was either brown or cream.)
I love that it is orderly and random, all rolled into one. (kinda like me.)
If you want to read more about the making of this quilt, you can see here, here, here, here and here. I have been working on this quilt for so long that it went through 2 name changes before I finished it. I'm glad to cross this one off my list.
Oh, and I do love it.