Wednesday, January 16, 2008

combating blogger guilt

I received a lot of fabulous (blogger) mail lately and for some reason I have a hard time posting it on my blog. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful to each person who sends me a package and I love the contents, but for some reason when it comes time to blog about it, I hesitate. We all know how much I like bragging, so I don't know where this issue stems from. :) It must come down to the fact I have a hard time expressing my gratitude in words. The guilt that I have been feeling about this finally got to me, so here is all my gratitude wrapped up in one post.

My thanks goes out to each of these extremely generous and talented ladies.

Lera

Carolyn

Roxanne



Anina

Linda

Veronica (no blog)

Kristen

Amy Jo

Thank you to my real life friends and to the friends that I have never met.

16 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful gifts Amandajean! I can relate to the feeling of not knowing how to express your gratitude. We all try to use the superlatives we know. It’s the most amazing thing I encountered last year. The good-ness and generosity of bloggers. Enjoy! You deserve every piece you received!!

beki said...

Oh wow, you've received some very lovely things!

lera said...

Oh my! You are one lucky lady!

Anina said...

Wow! I'm big time impressed! You deserve all of this in exchange for how wonderful you are.

Annie B said...

isn't blogging great though - not just for the things you might receive (and I agree, what a lucky lady you are!)but for the sense of community it engenders in people so physically distant. I love it!

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

well you are welcome :)
I am glad we have met through our blogs :)

Good things come to good people :)

Philigry said...

oh, how nice! i love gifts from my girlfriends. there is nothing like it!

Amy Jo said...

you received some great goodies!
:-)
miss ya!

house on hill road said...

what wonderful things! have fun with them.

Karen said...

It sounds like you're cherished by many good friends....lucky lady! Lovely gifts! Enjoy life and all that it has to offer.

QuiltNut Creations said...

lovely bunch of goodies!

Elin said...

So many presents, is it your birthday or something?
Watch my blog for photos of BOW. I'm still in. And I look forward to the star bow.....

tess said...

how lovely to have such great friends, blog ones and ones yuo've met

sulu-design said...

Wow. I mean... wow. See how much you're loved and appreciated by the blog masses? Such wonderful things to find in the mail!

Linda said...

Like I've said before, you get more good mail....
and you are totally welcome for the patterns. We still have to get together so you can raid my stash! I thought the ones I sent you looked like fun easy things to make the kiddos for summer.

Chara Michele said...

Oh some lovely goodies! It is lovely to have such wonderful friends isn't it! :)