Monday, April 30, 2007

great mail day part 2

Today my family and I got 3 packages in the mail. That's right. 3. Yahoo!

A few weeks back Susan and I decided to do a (not so little) swap.


Here is what I got in the mail today.

First off, how cool is that packaging? (I love B+W)

I squealed with delight several times.
Each time I took out a new piece, actually.
Look at all of this goodness!

(my photos don't do these justice...but look how well the tags match my countertops)


I already have a plan for the buckle.
And I plan on hoarding the buttons for a long, long time.


And it looks like I am going to have a few cups of tea. Mmmm.

Susan, thank you so much. I love it all.
I would gladly swap with you anytime. Any. Time.

7 comments:

CONNIE W said...

Well you hit the jackpot! Lucky you! Everything is wonderful. :)

LeeAnn said...

I love her earings. I think I have liked everything I have seen of hers. You guys had a wonderful swap! I really liked the pouches you sewed together for her.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely swap! I treasure my Sulu design earrings--you've hit the jack-pot. (and what you sent was just as lovely)

Anonymous said...

What a great swap you guys had. Just super!~ You both made out :)

Erin said...

I had to check out your blog to see what Susan swapped you for. You gave her such lovely stuff. Okay so now how do I sign myself up for a swap with you and Susan? :o) Everything looks so fantastic.

sulu-design said...

Ummm... how did I miss out on commenting here until now?!? This swap was just amazing. You really outdid yourself, and for that I am so thankful! Each and every piece that you sent is truly perfect for me. I hope you're enjoying the earrings as much as I'm loving the pouches and tote!

Lauri said...

Those Little Schoolboy Cookies are my most favorite of all time!!!