Tuesday, April 10, 2007

do you need thread?


if you do...I would recommend ordering from connecting threads. they have great prices, even when you add on the shipping costs. I have ordered from them a few times now, and the quality of the thread (as far as my experience goes) is great. Each spool is 1200 yards. Oh, yeah, that's a good thing. And it fits on your machine like a normal spool of thread.


shown is the essential neutral set and the essential country set. I hated the label of the "country" set, but the colors are great. (the last thing I need in my house is country...images of blue geese come to mind....are you cringing yet?)

5 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What a palette of colours to work with...you'll have fun with those I'm sure....lucky girl!

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the link, I was going to ask you for it. Sooooo...... I felt pretty silly...... remember how at dinner I told you I ran out of thread..... so I went to Joann that night and bought two more spools. Yeah, I came home and found two brand new spools of white that I bought a while back sitting right in plain sight. I knew I had bought some, but I had done a lot of sewing and thought I had used them. I thought "gee those two spools went fast!", but I had been doing a bit more quilting than usual and that takes more thread than garment sewing, so I just assumed I had used it. So... now I have three extra spools of white and an almost brand new one on the machine. Oh well, it will get used eventually!

Anina said...

I'll have to check them out since I never seem to have enough colors that even slightly go with what I'm making.

Geese...those ceramic ones flying in formation up the wall?

CONNIE W said...

I have been using these threads for a few months now on my longarm and they are great.

Natasha said...

Blue geese.....haha don't forget the pineapples too!

Love this thread and what a cool picture- who knew thread could look so beautiful!