Wednesday, August 29, 2007

V is for...

vinyl. I can't get enough of the stuff.
I used some of the flowers from this card for the front.



The handles on this purse are also vinyl. What an exciting day that was when I discovered I could make my own handles! I have a lot of the vinyl and I dislike using interfacing.


More vinyl here and here.


W is for walking. If I had an exercise of choice it would be walking. I said IF.
W is also for water. I drink mainly water, save my one mountain dew in the morning.
(As you all know from yesterday's post, I prefer NOT to mix the two w's.)


X is for xhilaration-who happened to make my favorite flip flops. I wear them all. the. time. In fact, I just replaced them. I had the same exact pair that I wore for 2 years and they finally got so grungy I had to pitch them and start over.
And yes, I am feeling very clever for my x entry. :)

Y is for yarn. I have a lot of it. But mostly the crappy acrylic stuff. I can't afford to buy nice craft supplies all around, so the yarn stash has to suffer. One day I would like to learn to knit socks.


Z is for Zach. My almost 7 year old sweet, sweet boy.
Oh, I love him.

Z is also for zippers and zip pouches. But you already knew that.


And for those of you that asked about the shoes....they came from JC Penney.

16 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Funny, I just did a post about vinyl and my new bag obsession just today! Love that bag!

Your son is a real cutie!!

Amy Jo said...

Love the vinyl...and love my vinyl bag from you!!

Nice x post - good one - was wondering what you would do!!

Z looks so grown up!

Linda said...

Aww, what a sweet picture of Zach! He is getting to be such a big boy! Remember this picture? Tell him I hope that school is fun for him this year!

Anina said...

Yay, you're done! I love flip-flops so much! I just ordered two pairs from the Eddie Bauer Outlet online. Plain but cute.
You have the best "Z" of everyone!

CONNIE W said...

What a sweet little face! Zach is a total cutie!

lera said...

"As you all know from yesterday's post, I prefer NOT to mix the two w's." -- You are a riot, girl!!!!

Your little Zach is a sweetheart! Look at that smile.

Roxanne said...

Cute pic of Zach!! Love the vinyl handles - very cute bag all around really!

Heidijayhawk said...

love the vinyl. how funny...i just figured out the same strap thing myself! and those flowers are beyond sweet. oh...and i don't wanna forget to tell you that i about peed my pants while reading your post yesterday!

futuregirl said...

I've totally been interested in using vinyl ... you make it look so easy - and cute!

corry said...

I never used vinyl before, maybe I have to try it some time! Love the bag and what a cute boy your son is!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blue bag :) I'm so glad I can call it mine!

Congrats on getting through the alphabet! How wonderful to be able to end it with such a cutie! Zach is so handsome!

Clair said...

Fun that you got done with your alphabet. X was a clever one.

beki said...

Duh! I never thought to use vinyl or make my own straps from it.

sulu-design said...

I love what you do with vinyl, too! And your son is adorable. I know that I'd seen photos of him before, but I didn't realize then what a "kid" he is (as opposed to a little boy).

Chara Michele said...

You finished the alphabet! Congrats:)

Mama Urchin said...

I'm feeling very lucky for owning one of your Vinyl creations. And the x thing proves how clever you are for sure.