I love the pink line of flea market fancy fabric, and I had several large pieces of it in my stash. The only problem is that they don't match many of my other pink fabrics. Weird, I know! So I put all these pretties into one quilt. There is a little bit of Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabric and an Alexander Henry print in the mix, too.
I'm fairly happy with the results, although looking at the photos of the quilt, I see that I should have used more contrasting fabrics.
I love how the muslin crinkles after it's washed.
I used a bias stripe fabric from Moda to bind it. The print is on the diagonal, so you can cut the strips salvage to salvage, but still get the fancy looking diagonal stripes. It's perfect for binding.
For the back, I cut 11" squares and joined them into a strip, then used muslin for the rest. I love a pieced back. The nice thing about this one is it came together quickly. I liked using the large blocks a lot.
All the materials for this quilt came from my stash. That being said, I'm hoping that I can actually notice a dent in the stash sometime soon.