Tuesday, December 26, 2006

visitors

My sister arrived about 9 this evening while I was on the phone with my good friend Erin. I hung up the phone, and I let my sister Clair in and I was about to shut the door and she said, "Just wait...there is someone else...." and my dad walks in. I was very surprised. Such a very cool surprise. I talked to one of my brothers and my other sister a few times today and no one let it slip. Yay! Hurray! I can't wait until tomorrow morning when my boys see that Grandpa came along to visit. (They drove 12 hours to get here, so this is a big deal.) They are going to be so excited. Clair brought some goodies (lots of sentimental value) from my grandma's house, and I will try to post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Wow - what a great surprise. I hope you are having a great time with your family

Linda said...

Wow! What an awesome surprise! The boys will be sooo excited! Hope you have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

It makes me smile to see you receive such joy. What a perfect surprise for you and the family. God bless your dad for making the trip.
Dawn