Thursday, December 14, 2006

a few finished projects

We are having internet issues here (so frustrating!!!), thus the lack of posting. In that time...

I made some cloth shoes for the girl. (Pattern found here...thanks JoJo!)

I made a coat for Milly (it was supposed to be a dress).

I broke down and bought this magazine after reading Roxanne's recommendation and after seeing these....the magazine is quite lovely.

I now have a new centerpiece for my dining room table....and I cleaned my house! It is amazing what one can do in a few days without an internet connection.

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Wow - you were very productive. Maybe someone should pull the plug over here for a while! All your projects look great. I've been eyeing the cloth shoe pattern too, maybe later on this winter I'll give those a try. I love those paper ornaments too, but I haven't been able to find the paper brads yet. I'll keep looking. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes - isn't it just the best little pattern? I'll have to see if I can order that Martha Stewart issue in - I love the paper ornaments. They look great!

Linda said...

Cute cute cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

Oh, what great shoes! Thanks for the link to the pattern, I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

That magazine is addictive. I spent way too much money at the store with "oh, I can make this, this, this, and I have to make that too". Hope people like soap for stocking stuffers!

Clair said...

Internet is overrated, although it is fun. I guess someone would have to take my books away for me to get something done.