dreamin' vintage, then added some stash fabric. I purchased a few blenders and solids to round things out. I used my little connections pattern, but in a lap size. I made binding for this quilt twice. The first time I made yellow binding, but the tone wasn't quite right. I made more binding, this time with some green Kaffe Fassett dots. Much better! It really pulls all of the elements together. As it should!
The quilt measures about 66" x 78".
This summer marks my 14th year of quilting! AND.....this is my 250th quilt finish to date!!!! (I count baby size and larger.) I have yet to come up with a way to celebrate this milestone, but I'm going to come up with SOMEthing. Until then, here's to the next 250!!!
Happy Monday to you!