For the backing I used a gray Ta-dot by Michael Miller. I'm still kind of shocked that I used it rather than hoarding it 'til the end of time. (I really love this fabric!)
For quilting, I tried a new-to-me thread this time around. I remember Leah Day recommending Isacord thread, so when I saw it at my local sewing center I knew I had to try it. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the thread. I just looked up her recommendations again this morning and she has a great post about it here. She includes reasons why cotton isn't the only way to go. (Yay!) The thread was less than $6 for 1000 meters AND I can buy it locally. Both great things! My husband groaned when I brought home more thread. Someday I will have to show you my collection....but that's a post for another day.
The finished size is 39" x 44". I am thankful to have one more quilt off of WIP pile, which was about to topple over!
Now it's your turn! Please link up your finishes. Thanks for joining me for finish it up Friday!