Wednesday, May 23, 2007

goodness from England

Monica and I did a little magazine swap.

She sent me some other goodies (which I love) along with this fabulous quilt magazine.
I've been wanting some little heart pins to put in a pretty pincushion, (which I have yet to make) so that was especially fun. Maybe a cute pincushion will be my next patchwork obsession project. My crafting time has taken a serious hit.

This is the first project that I would like to try from the magazine. It's a technique that I haven't tried before, but looks great. Of course the pattern uses Moda fabrics, so that could be part of the reason I love it so much. Thanks for all the goodies, Monica! I loved the package.

About the photo from yesterday's post: I am still working on the quilting, but will show it off as soon as I am done.

Thanks for the comments on my 7 random things list. You guys are great! Thanks for letting me know that I am not a complete fruitcake.

Dawn and Angie, #7 was written just for you.

Kirsty, your comment made me laugh-I'm still chuckling about it today.

7 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

I love log cabins, I just haven't goten the confidence to make one yet.

lera said...

Those pins are adorable. Can't wait to see the pin cushion that displays them.

sulu-design said...

Those pins!!! They're calling for an Amandajean-made pin-cushion!

Anina said...

I want some of those pins! I was just thinking this afternoon (as I'm making a pincushion) that cute pincushions need cute pins...

Anonymous said...

lovely goodies! those heart pins are really sweet.

CONNIE W said...

Wonderful pins!

Roxanne said...

Ooh, that log cabin looks awesome! Can't wait to see your version! Okay, I take that back...I CAN WAIT! Your supposed to be moving right? Hope all that is going well!