I've had this little quilt nearly finished for several weeks, but I wanted to give it as a gift before I blogged about it. I just put the label on it and gave it away this week, so now it's really done.
Cheryl's beautiful book A Month of Sundays. This photo inadvertently matches the name of the quilt. That was purely accidental! (I may be a little excited about that....)
I used a very pale pink Kona cotton for the background.
The patchwork is made of mostly scraps, but I cut into a little bit of my (hoarded) briar rose fabric. It matched too perfectly, I just HAD to. There are SO many happy fabrics jammed into one yummy square.
I used a lovely garden green polka dot for the backing. More polka dots for the binding--no surprise there!
I stippled it with white thread and machine bound it.
It measures about 39" x 41". It is scrap project #62/101.
Now it's your turn! Please link up your finishes for the week. Thanks for joining me for finish it up Friday!