Last Saturday I decided to pull out my log cabin blocks. I thought it would be fun to try to double the amount that I had made...so my goal was to make 18. In one day. (Yes, I was delusional!)
It's a s l o w process. Making 14 blocks at a time takes awhile....
...AND it's messy!!! (This is just the tip of the iceberg. ha!)
A few days and hundreds of seams later, I have a total of 34 blocks complete. I only need 132 blocks for a king size quilt, so I'm about 25% done. That's encouraging, at least! This quilt is definitely a labor of love, but it's going to look so good on my bed.
Each block is 9 1/2" unfinished. The complete measurements for the blocks can be found here.