Tuesday, May 01, 2012
small projects sew along
Here's how it would work.
1. Compile your list of small projects you would like to complete.
2. Write it down in a blog post.
3. Throughout the month, work on your projects, as time allows.
4. As you complete a project, blog about it, cross it off your list and do a little cheer. :)
5. Share your photos in the quilting with crazy mom flickr group. Make sure to link to the source of your pattern/tutorial/inspiration if you used one.
(I'm in list making mode, can you tell?)
Here's my project list:
1. Patchwork lanyard
2. Vintage sheet skirt with lining
4. Zippered box bag
5. Tiny trash cans
6. 9 patch pin cushions
7. Van trash cans x 2
8. Guitar strap
9. Granny square pillow cover
10. Thread catchers (with tiles)
11. Color coded storage boxes for stash
12. Patchwork belt
13. Another flirt skirt
14. Drawstring backpack
15. Kitchen curtains
16. Ticker tape on canvas
17. Kitchen chair pads
18. Dress for my daughter
19. Table topper for TV console table
20. Mini quilt for front entry table
I think that's it for now. :) They are listed in no particular order. Now, I'm not delusional or anything. I know I won't get them all done, but if I accomplish even a portion of them, I'll be pretty excited!
So, anyone want to join me?
(would someone want to volunteer to make a button for this? I'd appreciate any help!)