Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

suggestions, please?

I am working on a new pattern for a purse.

Which fabric would make the best lining?
Please vote!

A.


B.


C.


D.


E.


I am hoping to share the tutorial with all of you, soon , if you are interested. I just need to get all the bugs worked out first.
Thanks for your input!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!! So "Springy".
    I vote for either "A" or "E". "A" is my personal favorite.
    And, YES!, please share the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look nice, but I think I'll go with A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:49 AM

    I like A too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone is voting for A, but I'm gonna go with C. Looking forward to the tut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say A or E. I LOVE your scrappy log cabin quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Another vote for A. I love the combo of these fabrics - beautiful colours together and I like the contrast in pattern size.

    A tutorial would be great. You are too generous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say definately A!! Looks great - can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:59 PM

    I like either A or E. Looks like it is going to be very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Loved A the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Perhaps you biased us by the order in which you placed the options. (Just so you know, it would be a different test question if the options were ordered differently.)

    Still, option A seems suitable because it's a larger print with enough white (off white?) space. It complements the smaller print on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:38 PM

    E! What a fun pair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also vote for A!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Late addition to your many votes! I like A or E...can't decide, but it looks like majority is leaning towards A. Do you have the same disease as me? Do you HAVE to have a new purse before you go on a trip? Usually I start one the night before when I am supposed to be packing though!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A or E - I like the contrast of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:19 PM

    It seems like a consensus - either A or E. Usually I try not to go with the crowd, but I can't help but agree with them.
    I'm sure it will be adorable, whatever you choose.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:19 PM

    It seems like a consensus - either A or E. Usually I try not to go with the crowd, but I can't help but agree with them.
    I'm sure it will be adorable, whatever you choose.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6:00 AM

    A. or E

    Lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE E, but I'm a sucker for stripes anyway! Very cute purse, it will be nice for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to go with the first one, too. I like the contrast of the large pattern with the smaller pattern. I think it is easier on the eye than two smaller patterns. Can't wait for the tutorial. Maybe I'll make them for Kayla's and Allison's birthdays this year. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11:17 AM

    I say A or B. Definitely not C or D. I'm neutral about E. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A, then E, then C... as if you haven't gotten enough input already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:04 PM

    I'm probably far too late, but A or E would be my choices.
    So glad I found your blog-via FLICKR.
    Coryn
    AKA patchme
    AKA CBM

    ReplyDelete